Wednesday, January 28, 2009

All about my classmates

By: Nurulhuda
1. Alamirul Akmal.
He is a friendly person. But for me he is more friendly. Besides that he likes to joke with us. He is one of person that always asked me to give smile.
2. Asyraf
I didn’t know about him very much. But for me he looks so shy to speak with girls.
3. Azhar
He is a funny person. He likes to make joke and he likes to laugh very much. His face looks
happy always and I don’t think that he faces many kinds of problem.
4. Khalid
For the first time I looks him, his face look very arrogant. But after I knowing him, he is a friendly person and likes to make joke.
5. Nashri
For the first time I looks at his face, his face make me scared to look at him again. But after I talk with him, I feels that he is a quite friendly person. His face also shows that he like a film star.
6. Shahrul Nizam
When I am part 2, I am the same class with him. He is very shy to speak with girls. Besides that, he also a passive student in class and he is difficult to smile with other people.
7. Nurul Ain
She is a happy go lucky person. She also likes to smile with other peoples. Sometimes she makes me laugh with her jokes. She is one of my group member in speaking.
8. Salwa
She is twin with Radiyah. Both of them are the same class with me. She is more aggressive than Radiyah. She is so sweet during she smile and laugh. She also have a nice voice because I heard her voice during I come to Irama Roadshow.
9. Atikah
For the first time I looks her, her face looks arrogant. It is because she quite difficult to smile with the people that she don’t know.
10. Farah Irma
She likes to smile. Sometimes she looks serious during study in class. She also likes pink colour because she always wear pink clothes when go to class. Besides that, I likes to see her hair.
11. Aiza Zaleha
I know her since I am in part 2. She is a serious person and difficult to give us smile. She always come to class with Fara, Faezah and Atikah.
12. Nor Shiela
I know her since I am in part 1. She is a quite person. She will talk with the people that more closed with her. She always share her opinion with me. We are close since we are in part 1. We are also from the same college and the same wing in that college.
13. Halimatus Sa’adiah
I didn’t know about her too much. But I think she is a friendly person and she likes to give us smile.
14. Radiyah.
She is twin with Salwa. But she is different from Salwa. She is more shy to speak with other people than Salwa. Her face also more matured than Salwa.
15. Azierah
I know her since I am in part 1. She is a very serious person and didn’t likes to speak too much. She always comes to class with Zira and Ima.
16. Ernie Syaffiqqa
She is a cute person and soft spoken person. She also one of my group member in speaking.
17. Suhaida
For the first time I looks at her, I think that she is an arrogant person. But my perception is wrong. Actually she is a friendly person if she know us. She also one of my group member in speaking.
18. Nur Hazlin
She is cute person and she also talkative person. Besides that, she also a friendly person.
19. Nik Nur Athirah
She is a happy go lucky person. Even she has a problem, she still can give smile to us.
20. Siti Nadzirah
I know her since I am in part 1. She also share her problem with me. Besides that, she also the person that always make me laugh and laugh because she likes to make joke.
21. Salbiyah
Actually I didn’t know about her too much. But in my opinion, she a very talkative person because she likes to talk with us. She always sit beside Nik in my class.
22. Huda
It’s me.
23. Sharifah Ainaa Mardhiyah
She is very talkative person. She always sit in front of my class. Besides that, she also likes to ask question if she didn’t understand about our lesson.
24. Norshahida
She is a person who have high level of confident. Besides that, I likes her style because she is a patient person. I don’t know how to describe her, but what can I say is she always teach me how to be a patient person.
25. Siti Farahiyah
She is a cute person. She also a friendly person.
26. Nor Farahain
She is a cool person and friendly person.
27. Nurul Izzati
Actually I didn’t know about her too much. She likes to give us smile and she also not an arrogant person.
28. Nurul Asyikin
I likes to hear when she speak in English because she can speak very well than my other friend. She is very closed with Raja.
29. Raja Nor Rahifah Izyani
She is very talkative person. She always comes to class with her best friend, Nurul Asyikin.

6 comments:

ALAMIRULAKMAL said...

tq.. btw where is our classmate photos?? u forget to upload it..hehe..

sALbiYah bTe mOhamMad said...

i like to talk very much..hehehe..

sALbiYah bTe mOhamMad said...

i like to talk very much..hehehe..

sALbiYah bTe mOhamMad said...

i like to talk very much..hehehe..

sALbiYah bTe mOhamMad said...

i like to talk very much..hehehe..

Izuan said...

Yes.. thank you Amirul for stealing my line. Huda, where is the picture? Please upload it when you read this comment.

This entry will look more organized if you put a space between the paragraphs.