Sunday, February 8, 2009

My crazy roommates

In this semester, I already live at the same college with last year. I had entered at the same college since I am in part 1 until I am in part 3 for this semester. I live in sector B College called Zamrud. My room number is Z122D, the same wing with my good friend, Nur Sheila and my classmate, Raja Nur Rahifah. For this semester, my room is different from last semester. My college is in front of dining room for sector B. It make me easy to eat because I didn’t have to walk long time to go to dining room.
I have four roommates include my roommate best friend that sleep and fulfill her time at my room everyday. My four roommates for this semester are Nurul Hamiza, Nurul Izzati, Nur Azlin and Nur Asyikin. There are many actions and habits that I can see everyday from them. Sometimes it makes me crazy like them.
Nurul Hamiza is one of my roommates. We called her Kak Miza. She is from Shah Alam, Selangor. She has five siblings and she is the oldest. For last semester, her room is besides of my room. I know her since I am in part 1. She is very soft person like ‘gadis melayu terakhir’. She also has a nice and cute face. She has a best friend which called Nur Asyikin. She is from Malacca. We called her Kak Ikin. I only know her at this semester. She is more aggressive person than Kak Miza. She is always spending all her time in my room. She is very closed each other. They also pay attention each other. They eat together. Go to class together, sleep at the same pillow, and wear the same color of clothe if they want to go everywhere. Both of them are in part 6 and they are study in Diploma in Information Management.
Nurul Izzati is also one of my roommates for this semester. She is from Batu Pahat, Johor. She has four siblings and she is the oldest. She is in part 6 in this semester and she is study in Diploma In banking. For last semester, I am the same wing with her. I know her since I am in part 1. She is very funny person. She likes to eat chocolates. She also likes to go everywhere she likes even though didn’t have any reason. When she wants to start study, she always tells me that she is sleepy, boring and hungry. She is a person that always gives many excuses when she starts to study. But I still comfortable with her.
My last roommate is Nur Azlin. She is from Kota Tinggi, Johor. She has five siblings and she is the middle. She is in part 2 in this semester and she is study in Diploma in Information Management. She likes to laugh even though the thing is not funny person. I like to look at her because her face is so cute when she laughs.
Everyday my room is noisy with many kinds of actions and habits.

1 comment:

Izuan said...

I enjoy reading this entry. Good job!

Put an extra space to indicate paragraphs.