Thursday, February 12, 2009

What do you think about Love..........

God give us two legs to walk, two hands to touch, ears to listen, and eyes to see. But why God give us only a heart to someone for us finds it. That’s great about love. Love can change from bitter become sweet, dirt become gold, suffering become enjoyable, enragement become blessing, and sick become healthy.

Love.... It’s sound interesting. Many people become crazy because of love. In my opinion, I think love is a soft feeling that everyone can’t avoid it. But, sometimes people judge that love is do anything for their couple and lastly the soft feeling change to love with full of libel.

Love is the feeling that very unique. Love is a shape which is combination from two hearts. Understanding and appropriately are the important thing in a relationship. Sometimes when the person that we love cry, we will cry also. When we see in an eye of the person that we love, we will feel shy.

For me, love is not teaching us to be feeble but it can improve our strength. Love is also not teach us to be affront with ourselves, but can breathe out our gallantry. Love is also not to make our spirit become weak but it can improve our spirit. Everyone have their own characteristics of their dream guy or girl. Same with me, I also have my own characteristics of my dream guy.

One of the characteristics is the guy should be a romantic person. This is the main characteristics that every girl including me wants for their dream guy because the guy that have this characteristics can make girls in the world are attend like a princess. Then, the guy must be a clever person. It is important to teach our family in the future. The guy also should have stable career. It can make our life more easily in the future. Next, he should be a pious person. It is important because he should teach our family to be good person in the future. Polite is also one of the characteristics that the guy should have. Besides that, he also should respect my family and accept them like he accept me. Then, the guy should be a responsible person. For several people, face is more important than other things. For me, face is not too important because face can’t show his real habit and action.

Now, I already have my beloved guy which is my fiancé. He is very responsible person and always takes care about me. I am glad because get him as my beloved person. I also know that he love me very much.

3 comments:

Izuan said...

Huda, I love the way you introduced the subject of 'Love'.

You're already engaged? No wonder you can relate to it very much and be the first one to post this entry.

Well done!

ALAMIRULAKMAL said...

hai ya!! that's y lah..haha.. love3.. so bored... btw, gud luck 4 u kuda...eh silap..huda..

Anonymous said...

take care of ur relationship..