Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Subjects That I Have Learn For This Semester

In the third semester I have to take seven subjects. The subjects are BEL 311 ( English For Academic Purposes ), MGT 269 ( Business Communication ), ECO 211 (Macroeconomics ), CTU 241 ( Asas Ekonomi Islam ), BMD 101 ( Mandarin ), QMT 216 ( Introduction to Statistics ) and HSL 111 ( Badminton ).

BEL 311 is one of the subject that I take for this semester. Mr Izuan Ismail is teaching me this subject. My first impression of this subject is I think that this subject is difficult. For the first time I go to this subject class, I feels not interested because I think BEL 311 is a difficult subject. But after see my BEL 311 lecturer, I am very proud because he can speak in English very well. The characteristics of my lecturer are he is tall, quite fat and smart person. His style of teaching is he always remembered his students to improve their English by doing as many exercises as we can. He always like to give his students to do homework, usually before the end of his class he must give his students some work to do. I hope for this subject I can scores at least B+ because I always remembered that Mr Izuan said if he can speak in English very well, why all of us can’t do that. Of course I can do also.

Besides that, the subject that I have take in this part is MGT 269. My first impression of this subject is I think that this subject is quite difficult also. It is because it make us to have many presentations and proposals to do. But after I attend my first class for this subject, I feels excited. It is because the lecturer that have teaching me are funny and friendly. Sometimes he is too strict. His name is Mr Ahmad Kamil Mohamed. I likes his style of teaching me. He gives enough information for the chapter that I have learn. I like his style of teaching very much. Before I forget, he didn’t like to waste our class time, he will fulfil that time with our lesson. But sometimes he likes to make joke. He also like to smile. It make me not bored when attend his class. Besides that, the characteristics of his are he is tall, quite fat and like to smile. And one more thing is he is look so handsome when he smile.

ECO 211 is also one of the subject that I have take for this semester. Madam Zuraidah Ismail is teaching me this subject. She is too strict. I didn’t like her style of teaching me. Usually I have to study alone before I attend her class because she is teaching me too fast. The characteristics of her are she is beautiful, speak loudly and too strict. My first impression of this subject is I think that this subject is quite difficult, but I like to calculate than to read much because I didn’t like to read much. So that, I hope that I can scores A for this subject.

The subject that I have to take also for this semester is CTU 241. The lecturer that teach me is Ustaz Kamarul Zaman Sulaiman. He likes to share his experiences and knowledge with our class. He also likes to give us many advices such as don’t be rude to our parents and become a good person in the future. My first impression of this subject is I think that this subject is easy to score. It is because this subject is in Malay, not in English. So that, it makes me more easy score this subject. I hope I can score for this subject because nothing is impossible in the world. The important thing is we must do our best, try an try again.

In addition, I also have to take BMD 101. At the early of semester, I have to decide whether wants to take Arabic or Mandarin. Lastly, I decide wants to take Mandarin because I am interested to learn Mandarin. I also likes it’s melodies. It’s melodies are very unique. But, I have patient because not easy to learn a new language. Mr Lim Yoon Chong teaching me for this subject. The characteristics of his are he is thin, funny and like to smile. I hope I can perform well for this subject.

Then, I have take QMT 216 in this semester. Miss Nor Zarina Johari teaching me for this subject. She is a kind person. She also friendly and sometimes she is too strict during teach me in class. Her style of teaching is he likes to give us some exercise after finish any chapter of this subject. It makes me more excited and pay attention during she teaching me. I like this subject because this subject requires me to make a lot of calculation more than reading.

For cocuriculum, I have decide to take HSL 111 which is badminton than other sport. My first impression for this subject is I think that the subject easy to score. It requires me to attend class, learn about badminton and play badminton. I hope I can get A because this is an easy subject. Lastly, I hope I can get result more better than last semester. I also wants to increase my C.G.P.A.

1 comment:

Izuan said...

Good luck in your studies.. you can do it!

And I think I already told you so many times--please justify the paragraphs!