Monday, January 5, 2009

MY NEW EXPERIENCE AT NEW PLACE

By: Nurulhuda

Today, I learn a new song about ‘breathe again’ by Juwita Suwito. It remind me about my life in UITM Johor. After I got SPM result in form 5, I feels sad because my result is not too good. Besides that, I also didn’t get any offering to continue my study in university. Lastly, I decide want to apply UITM as a place to continue my study. Then, I get a place to study in UITM Johor. For the first time, I am so happy because I can continue my study again. But for the last minutes, I feels sad because I have to leave my family to study in UITM Johor.
On my first day, after registration my family want to go back home, at the same time I feels wants to cry because I didn’t have any experience to live in a hostel.It’s makeme very difficult to live without my family around me. I don’t know about everyone and I feels so lonely. There are many activities that I have to join and that’s week is called MMS ( Minggu Mesra Siswa ). I am very tired and feels so bored.
After join that week, I feels more confident because it teach me how to survive without my family around, and it also teach me how to speak in front many of peoples. Start that day, I feels more confident to speak in front of other people. At the same time, I also can improve my English because before this my English is not so good.
Besides that, I also hopes that I can study in UITM Johor very well. I wish I can get the best result doing study in UITM Johor. I also didn’t want to dissappoint my family because I love my family very much.

2 comments:

Izuan said...

Next time, please check your spelling using Microsoft Word before pasting it in your blog. And please use an extra space to indicate paragraphs.

ziEra said...

hye my friend..who I am?