Thursday, January 8, 2009

ABOUT MYSELF


By : Nurulhuda
My name is Nurulhuda Binti Rosli. I live in Batu Pahat, Johor. My date of birth is 10th April 1989. My zodiac is Aries. I have 6 siblings and I am the oldest. All of my siblings are girls. My ambition is wants to be a success businesswoman. I am a simple person. During my leisure time I like to go shopping. Actually my ambition when I am at standard 6 is wants to be a doctor, but I know that I can’t achieve that ambition because now I am study in Diploma Business Study in UITM, Johor. I hope I can achieve my ambition.
When I am 6 years old my parents sent me at Tabika Kemas Sri Pasir to start my study. For the first day, I was cried when my parents want to go back after sent me at there. But, that situation happen for a few day only. After that, I already have many friends because I like to talk. Then, I continue my study in standard 1 at Sekolah Kebangsaan Sri Pasir until I am standard 6. When I am standard 6, I have to face UPSR examination, I afraid I can’t perform well in that examination. But Alhamdulillah because my UPSR result is good. I am very happy because I can make my parents proud of me.
I continue my study in form 1 at SMK Seri Medan until I am in form 5. During I am form 5, I was faced a big examination called SPM examination. At that time I feels sad because I didn’t get a good result. In addition, I didn’t get any offer to continue my study in university other than to continue my study in form 6. Finally, I make a decision to continue my study in form 6 until I apply to study in UITM. After that, I get a place to study in UITM, Johor. I continue my study in UITM, Johor until now.
I like to study there because it surrounded with the jungle and so on. I hope I can finish my diploma at there very well. I also didn’t want make my family unhappy with me. I didn’t mind if my family cry for our happiness, but I feels disappointed if I see my family cry for my weakness. I hope I can change my family life more better than before.

3 comments:

Izuan said...

I am glad that you like studying in Campus Serenity.

Study hard and don't disappoint your parents.

Anonymous said...

ermm..nothing to say..but i just want to say that i'm happy to knowing you and i hope our relationship last forever..

Izuan said...

Paragraphs?

Use capital letters properly, e.g. Standard 6.

Your language can be improved. Please re-edit.